- This is a U.S. Federal government computer system that is "FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY."
- This system is subject to monitoring. No expectation of privacy is to be assumed (See below).
- Individuals found performing unauthorized activities are subject to disciplinary action including criminal prosecution.
PRIVACY ACT ROUTINE USES (5 USC S 522a AS AMENDED)
Disclosure (or providing) of information requested in forms contained within this system or provided via email contact is "voluntary." By providing the information, the individual assumes all responsibility to ensure the information provided is correct and valid and is so maintained.
- General Public Information: Email
addresses will be used to respond to your requests.
This information may be forwarded to Government employees
who are better able to answer your questions.
- Federal Users: Federal user information,
including name, telephone number and email address,
is used by this system to set up CFDA Agency User accounts
for Federal officials authorized to manage,
administer and/or perform CFDA eGovernment activities.
CFDA Agency User accounts support user authentication and
access controls for CFDA Agency User functions and provide
point-of-contact information for published CFDA Programs.
Disclosure: Collected information on individuals may
be shared and protected as necessary for authorized law
enforcement, homeland security and national security activities.
Except for such authorized activities, we do not share
any information we receive with any outside parties.